Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bruised knee

So I got called into work today at the rink. First time on skates again since about October. I still need a little work on warm ups and stick handling. (Have a small bruise on my knee cause I hit the ice too hard when doing warm ups) Ha ha! I did Pre-school Learn To Skate and Hockey Tips For Tots. It's been quite a few years since I've done coaching. My boss K. asked me afterwards what I thought about it. I said it was interesting but good and told him about my little struggle. He said that we can go on a little bit beforehand and work on my skills. I may take him up on his offer later on. I really just like to work on that stuff alone cause then I don't feel so embarrassed. :P

Nothing else really. Make a big to do list today, so I ran around and did some errands. T. and I have haircut appointments on Friday. Kinda sucks that I'm growing my hair out cause I'd like to do something totally different. Hopefully just one more year and then it's where I want it to be.

On a totally different note, I am really in the mood to color lately. I'd go outside and photograph but it's SO cold out. So I want to go to the Dollarstore and pick up a coloring book either tomorrow or the day after. *sighs* Oh to be a kid again. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment