Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So whatever...

So I've been pretty down lately. Had a talk with my boyfriend about it last night and that made me feel a bit better. Got asked a question by J. and I was not happy. She asked me about why I didn't start working at a restaurant or something right when I got here. I flamed up inside. Ya I know I shouldn't care what others think and I actually don't, it's more or less what I think of myself. I'd view myself as a lesser person and I have been told I am only supposed to worry about myself not others. So hence I'd be down on myself not actually upset cause of what others think. I have a past pattern that I have always been down on myself and now I'm trying to avoid something that I know would bring me down and people are telling me to go that route anyways. THAT gets on my nerves.

So I sucked it up and applied at Boston Pizza today. I don't like myself at all for it but we need money and we need it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment