Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Been awhile

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been busy starting a new job (third one), watching the Olympics (which I want to devote a post to after they are done), and getting stuff done for the new place. I have already started to put away things in the bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom. I did not want to come back to the apartment afterwards. Just want to be at my new place so bad! Ha ha!

Things are really starting to become real, what with the townhouse, T.'s son coming here, etc. Which has gotten me really stressed out lately. I have really been noticing it cause my mood has been very up and down. I think my mood will settle when we are together in our own place. *big sigh*

I have to work today and tomorrow from five till ten and I'm not really looking forward to it. I wish my first job would pick up already. Haven't heard anything from them and I've emailed him multiple times and he just keeps saying that the 'busy season' is coming up (that was a month ago). UGH! Then on top of that I was volunteering which I'm thinking I'm gonna have to tell them that I won't be able to continue with them cause I'm just so busy with jobs and family. I know they'd understand but I like doing something for others without wanting anything back.

Alright I better go and get ready for work. Again, sorry for not posting regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment