Monday, January 18, 2010

:-)

The response I received today regarding volunteer work:

"Hi, thank you very much for your interest in SCYAP and of course your generous offer. Let's try to chat tomorrow afternoon or evening. If you get the chance please give me a call here at ***-**** sometime after 330 pm. I should be here all evening and into the night as well. ............. Looking forward to chatting soon..........thanks again."

I'm so glad that I can go out and do something that will help others. That's all I really want to do. To do something that will make others happy and feel better about themselves.

Can you do that even if you, yourself aren't 100%? You'd be faking it then, I hate being fake, but sometimes I guess you have to put on a happy face so that others around you are happy. That's what you want though right? But can all that hiding cause sadness build up and eat you from the inside out? Oh goodness, there goes my mind running off again. Better stop before I get too intense. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment