Thursday, January 14, 2010

A new start

So I've decided to started a new personal blog. I have had about 3 of them in the past but a certain person found out about them and accused me of being a liar, which is not true. I couldn't just stop blogging though. I deleted 2 out of the 3 blogs and have not stopped thinking about starting up another one. I have this feeling I need to express myself over the internet, even if no one reads it. You may know who I am but it's quite alright if you don't. So I guess I will tell you some actual facts about myself:

I'm twenty years of age.

I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

I have a wonderful boyfriend who I love to death.

I have a pet fish.

All I ever wanted is to be is an artist when I got older.

I would love to play music (drums, guitar, sing...), knit, crochet, sew, paint, write, read, and photograph every day. (Only thing I know how to do is photography)

I'm addicted to weheartit.com and etsy.com.

I have one sibling, a sister who is fourteen years and 11 months younger than me and I love her with all my heart.

I am way too hard on myself. Way too hard.

I have the best support system anyone could ask for.

I'm in love with 4 wonderful young'ns who have taught me so much about life.

I have many 'quirks'.

I need to start thinking positive, which is also why I wanted to start this blog. To give myself a place to spill out my creativeness, to show you what inspires me, etc.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment