Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ramble

We just got a lot of snow here and the roads are covered in ice. Speaking of ice, I'm watching figure skating on tv at the moment. I used to figure skate and coached skating as well. This was back in 1997(ish) - 2004. I do miss it but if I went back I wouldn't get any farther than when I quit. I don't even know who the people are anymore that compete. I do though, still remember most of the names of the jumps, spin, dances, etc. Crazy. Ha ha!

D. is on his way here from Lethbridge. He's such a trooper. The roads are so bad yet he's still coming. T. told him that if it's too bad and just come tomorrow. I'm okay with that. I'd rather have my friend here in one piece than stuck in a ditch. If he does get here it will be really late at night.

So... on a totally different topic, T. out of the blue asked me why I didn't just dye my hair myself. I have been dyeing it red for 2 years now (love the color and so does everyone else it seems) and I've never, ever done it myself. I always got a professional to do it because I don't trust myself. Plus the color seems to always be off (a friend in high school used to do her own and I didn't care for it). I may end up doing it myself though, I'm getting tired of seeing a light brownish red and dirty blonde roots. I also need to get my hair cut as well, it's just hanging straight. It needs some body to it. The big thing though is, I really like the experience of going to the salon and coming out looking all foxy. ;) It's relaxing and rejuvenating.

Also I have such a huge to do list, I really need to keep striking things off my list. Right now though I'm focused on hoping and praying that D. is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment