Monday, January 25, 2010

Sleepless

I had a great idea to start selling my photography on Etsy, but alas you need a credit card. I need to jump on that I'm thinking. I don't like the thought of having a credit card, interest rates scare me. It would have been a nice way to get some extra cash. I'm so scared that we won't be able to find a place to live next month and we need to badly! I'm trying to stay positive, I really am but it's hard. I'm not religious and hate that I only ask on him when I'm in desperate need. That's not how it's supposed to go.

I can't sleep. I have so much running through my head. I just started reading this girls blog. So inspirational! A person I wish I was.
Go ahead and take a look. I assure you, you won't be sorry.

T. is sleeping. He looks so precious when he's sleeping. We all do, like little angels.
(btw: photo below is not him, it's from weheartit.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment