Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Thoughts


I'm typing this from my boyfriend's computer in the hall as he's laying in bed. I'm out here because I'm trying to let him sleep, but what with all my hacking, coughing, and me blowing my nose, I highly doubt he's getting any rest. I've been stuffed up for about a week now and it's not really getting any better.

I have today and tomorrow off so Turk and I are going to the city today and tomorrow I'm thinking it will be just a stay at home day. I would love to get this place cleaned up, but alas sicky me will be too drained to do anything productive.

Been thinking of starting to do yoga before bed. I would do it in the morning but I despise waking up earlier than I have too.

Also really wanting to paint and knit again. (Have 2 painting projects in mind) It hasn't been long since I've done either but I need to make a bigger space for myself to do these projects in. I have started on cleaning up the downstairs to do this, but we still have too much stuff down there. Need to sell a few things.

Some things I need to work on:
Appreciating the things I have and the people around me more often
Thinking positively
Creating more
Getting myself out there
Bringing my life to a new level of health, love, happiness, and spirit

I don't need to be finding a "new" me, just an improved me, making my already good self better, bringing myself up to my full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment