Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Headache = :(


I'm just taking a break from cleaning. I haven't done TONS but I've started at least. Cleaned out the fridge, did as much as I could in our bedroom (our closet rod collapsed so we have clothes EVERYWHERE), and now starting to clean the "office". I can't seem to create or focus when our house is messy. I've said before that I've wanted to put my studio downstairs, well I'm thinking either I go downstairs and the cat leaves or I figure out something else. The litter box doesn't get cleaned up regularly so it has "that smell" when you go down there. Hmmmmmm....

I was also listening to She & Him before and now I'm trying to find artists that are similar to that style I'm liking more and more as I listen. I used to listen to hardcore (still love it) but I don't as much now.

Ok I better get back to cleaning. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment