Monday, August 2, 2010

Seven


The Loeppky Family

Front Row: Slapshot and Bailey
Back row L to R: Jennifer, Cassidy, Turk, Brooklyn, and Samantha (myself)


"...cherish that person in your life, don't let life get too busy, tell them everyday, numerous times you love them....not everyone gets a second chance to get it right, but I did..." - Turk Loeppky


So lately I've just been working lots. Going back to Manitoba for my sisters birthday later this week. I will be bringing Cassidy, Brooklyn, Dan and Bay with me.

Brooklyn and Cassidy (who live with their mom) got to come out here and visit for 3 weeks. Jennifer is finally here and moved in. My friend Dan brought her and her stuff with a Uhaul truck. Feels so good to have everyone here. :)


Turk and I have had numerous talks about me pursuing art more seriously. It's so hard to get me motivated and to keep it going. I've been looking into doing some art classes to help me along. Hopefully that will help. If that goes REALLY well then the next step I'll take is going back to university for a Bachelor in Fine Arts. We will see. There is LOTS of stuff that is in the future for us, like buying a house, getting married, etc. All will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment