Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yikes!


You can defiantly tell that my life has been busy, cause I've only been writing an entry about once a month. Just recently I went to TO for work, training session for all the managers in the company. I really like how this program is ran and will make the decision whether or not some people are wiling to work for the company or not. At the store we are also going through a renovation and got a new lab today. All VERY exciting stuff! Only downer is that I'm pulling 10-12 hour shifts while being sick. :( I have ZERO energy when I get home.

On a side note I've been watching a new tv show called Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition with Chris Powell. MAN that guy can motivate! I even printed off some stuff from his website. I'm not wanting to be SKINNY, I'm wanting to be HEALTHY. Myself and family included. We eat SOOO much crap and would love to turn it around and live life to it's full extent.

Alright I better get going to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment