Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mhmmmm


So once again I've been busy with life. I just became the Store Manager of Black's Photo and it keeps me busy all day every day pretty much. I don't mind the work at all though, I enjoy the people I work with and the customers are pleasant as well. Today was a "just me and my man" kind of day. We went out for lunch, went for a long walk down by the river, had a little ice cream and then watched the movie "Soul Surfer" which by the way is GREAT! So inspirational. I of course cried most of the time. lol We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary of being together a few weeks ago. I bought him a hockey figurine and a book he wanted and he got me a frame collage with photos of stuff we have knocked off his bucket list and he also wrote me a note with it as well which tied the whole thing together. I don't realize it enough but I really do need to take a step back more often and appreciate what I have and who I have in my life. Jennifer and Bay are such good kids. I love them more than they know and am so proud of everything they have done up until now and can't wait to see what else they will accomplish in life. Turk is still enjoying his job at Sport Chek, just wish more money would come with all the hard work he does. I know in the end all his work will pay off, it's just hard to live paycheck to paycheck all the time.

Turk has also playing slow-pitch again (he didn't find a team last year) and Bay is playing ball hockey twice a week. So of course we have been busy with that as well. Watching them makes me want to be part of a rec team or something. It just looks like so much fun. :P Alright well I better get ready for bed. Early day tomorrow for work. Hope all of you are doing well too! Miss you!

2 comments:

  1. awh i'm glad things are going well for you!!! i sure miss skyping with ya so we gotta get on that and catch up!

    ReplyDelete