Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


So yesterday we had finger food for supper and then a chocolate fondue for dessert. It tasted gooood. Then we went over to the Peet's house for the countdown. Best part = I got my New Years kiss with the most wonderful man ever. :)
Today though all I have been doing is sitting in bed watching the tv. Turk has been sick so I like being beside him just in case he needs something.

I've been thinking over what I want to do this new year. I know resolutions rarely actually get crossed of the list but I still want to make one. A few things I'd put on there would be: Take better care of my body, spend more time as a family, take part in an art class/apply to a school for art, and plan our wedding (which we'd like to have in summer of 2012).

What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment