Monday, October 18, 2010

Waiting...


So today is my day off. Been lounging around mostly. Did 20 mins of yoga (I wanna start doing it regularly), cleaned up some papers and called a few places. Then went on the internet to see how I can fuse selling my art and giving a % of the profits to charity. There is SO much information about it that I had to stop reading, so I went on to look at some D.I.Y. weddings. Got me thinking about our own wedding and what we are gonna do. We have a place in mind - mountains, date (sorta) - before Nov 2012 and a color scheme - black and white with silver touches, but that's about it. I know I want to do most of everything myself. Decorations, invitations, etc. I know it takes a lot of energy to do everything so I'd like to start settling on some things now already. No actual product has to be made but I'd like all the ideas set in stone. Hmmm.... *goes off into dreamland*

As I'm sitting here typing all of this I have chicken breast in the oven for supper. I'm making mashed potatoes (don't get too excited, they are instant) and bacon and cheese stuffed chicken breast. That part I am doing by myself. :) If you ask anyone who knows me they will tell you I DON'T like to cook, I'm not a fan of it really. So we will see how this turns out. I was looking online at some of the recipes and it seems pretty easy, so cross your fingers!

I should have done a lot more today but I need to let my body rest. I'm on my feet 8 hours a day for 5 days a week (depending on the "week"). Then when I get a day off I run around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to clean the house, doing errands, or whatever. I don't really let my body relax. Which as I've seen, has gotten me sick many times recently. So I raise my bottle of water (healthy I know *wink wink* lol) to us and our health. May we all live long and as stress free as possible. I know I know it won't ever happen, but a girl can dream right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment