Saturday, June 26, 2010

Long awaited update

Wow it has been forever since I posted on here. Sorry for keeping everyone in the dark. I've always either too tired or lazy. :P Just to get you up to speed:

Work: The only place I am working at now is the Wal-Mart Portrait Studio as a Manager (it's a temp position for a year, but this will help me get my feet wet and help me grow and test myself in many ways). I will still help out at Jemini (ice arena) here and there but ONLY if I'm available to them, they know this and love that I'm doing something that will help me in the long run.

Home: Jen is moving out here beginning of Aug and we are all so excited to have her finally here. Pam, Danny, Brooklyn, and Cassidy are moving to Calgary this summer so now we are only 5 hours away to visit them instead of 8/9.

Summer plans: Other than working I'm going on a fishing trip with my Harder side in mid July at Sioux Narrows, which I am VERY looking forward too. also a few trips back to MB here and there for my sis's b-day and Jordana's wedding.

Hobbies: I've taken up knitting (with a circular loom) making hats, and I'm getting better each time. Also doing some painting and reading whenever I can find time.

Other: My grandma Otto had some sort of skin infection but is doing better, so that's good, just wish she wouldn't have to be in the hospital anymore.

And that's really about it. Hope everyone else is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment